Role: Human Resources Administrator
Salary: £22,000 per annum
12-month fixed term contract
Providing all round support and administration to the team.
- Maintenance of the digital and paper personnel files
- Responsibility for data within the HR portal (regular maintenance to ensure everything is up to date and accurate)
- Raising paperwork for staff changes as required
- Setting up new employees on HR portal and assisting HR Coordinator with creation of offer documentation and new starter process
- Administering the leaver process (creating resignation acceptance letters, notifying relevant teams, updating payroll, etc.)
- Assisting the HR Coordinator with ongoing configuration of new HR portal (implementing new workflows and digital forms)
- Responding to reference requests
- Administration of company benefit schemes
- Assisting with administration of monthly payroll as required
- Providing standard or ad-hoc reporting
- Are experienced at working in a fast-paced administration role
- Are highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Can maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Consider yourself to be a confident communicator (both written and verbal), able to comfortably engage with people at all levels.
- Can work well under pressure, using own initiative, and often with changing priorities
- Are IT literate, comfortable picking up new systems with ease (our current HR system is People HR).
Any prior HR administration experience would be beneficial.
For further details please contact us on:
020 301 13811