Terms & conditions
DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE AND SERVICE IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED BELOW
These "Terms and Conditions" govern your use of the Web site known as https://www.hireaperson.com (the "Site"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You are advised to check this Terms and Conditions page periodically to review changes that could be made at any time, because these changes are binding on you. Hireaperson Employment agency may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion by updating this posting.
Hireaperson Employment agency
71-73 Houghton Street
Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0PR
Company number: 09161321
The terms "You" and "User" as used below refer to all persons and/or entities using this Site for any reason. The term "Hireaperson Employment agency" means Hireaperson Employment agency and all of its subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees and licensees.
- All the contents of this site, including, without limitation, the "look" and "feel" of the site, text, images, graphics, logos, button icons, lists, software, databases, and other material and content and the compilation of it (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) (together "Material") are protected under both UK and international copyright, trade mark and other laws.
- All material is the exclusive property and intellectual property of Hireaperson Employment agency or its content suppliers or clients.
Use of Material
- Hireaperson Employment agency authorises you to view a single copy of the Material on this Site solely for Your personal, non-commercial, internal business purposes or as a job applicant.
- You may not distribute the material to third parties or use it to create directories or mailing or marketing lists or for any other purpose.
- Unauthorised use of the material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- You must retain all copyright, trade mark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original material or any copy you make of the Material (but you may only make such copies as expressly authorised by these Terms and Conditions).
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you may not modify, copy, transmit, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code from any software accessible or available through Hireaperson Employment agency, or sell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any right in such software.
- You may not incorporate the material for any purpose into another database, search engine, any other Web site or in a networked computer environment of any kind.
- You may not copy or adapt the HTML code that Hireaperson Employment agency creates to generate its pages.
- Access to this site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
- Material on this site may be changed, terminated or updated without notice.
- Hireaperson Employment agency may also make improvements and/or changes in the services described in this site at any time without notice.
- Any information or material sent to Hireaperson Employment agency shall not be considered confidential. By sending Hireaperson Employment agency any information or material, you grant Hireaperson Employment agency an unrestricted, irrevocable right and licence to use such information for its business purposes, including the right to post job listings and résumés/CVs that you place/post on this site.
Scope of Permitted Site Use
- You may refer to the URL of this site without limitation, but You may not link to this site without Hireaperson Employment agency prior written approval.
- You may not use the site in order to transmit, distribute, erase or store material: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trade mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in Hireaperson Employment agency opinion.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, without limitation: (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; (b) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorised to access; (c) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting; (d) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or corrupted data to the site, overloading, continuous posting of repetitive text, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (e) sending unsolicited e-mail, "junk mail," "chain letters," including promotional materials and/or advertising of products or services, or any other form of solicitation. Violations of system and network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The site may only be used for lawful purposes. Hireaperson Employment agency specifically prohibits any use of the site, and all Users agree not to use the site, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false, inaccurate or misleading biographical information or information which is not your own accurate résumé/CV. Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate's résumé/CV in response to a job posting.
- Deleting or changing another person's information posted on the site.
- Posting or transmitting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other material that may invade another's privacy or publicity rights or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable in Advantage Hireaperson Employment agency opinion.
- Posting a sexually explicit image or statement.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site's infrastructure.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Hireaperson Employment agency on this Site and other than generally available third-party Web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, copying or duplicating any of the materials or information available from the Site.
- Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback that you provide at this site, including but not limited to, electronic and written correspondence, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and can be used by Hireaperson Employment agency without limitation.
By using this site, you agree to indemnify, and keep Hireaperson Employment agency free from and effectively indemnified against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defence, including but not limited to lawyers fees, resulting directly or indirectly from your use of this site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by the gross negligence or intentionally wrongful acts of Hireaperson Employment agency.
- Your use of this site is free of charge. Therefore this site and all information within it are provided on an "as is" basis and Hireaperson Employment agency makes and gives no conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations or other terms regarding this site or the Materials or connected to them or regarding the effectiveness of the Site or the Materials in meeting your employment objectives.
- All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or otherwise), in respect of the Site or the Material or in connection with them are hereby excluded by Hireaperson Employment agency to the fullest extent permitted by law and Hireaperson Employment agency shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever to you.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law Hireaperson Employment agency specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties or conditions implied by law or statute concerning satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
- Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for Your résumé/CV, ask to interview You or hire You.
- Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency does not guarantee to any employer or client the availability of résumés/CVs or candidates, or that any candidate will meet Your needs.
- Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this Site. However, the accuracy of information supplied by candidates, employers and other users is not within the control of Hireaperson Employment agency and Hireaperson Employment agency does not certify that it has verified any information in any job listing, résumé/CV, file or other posting entered into the Hireaperson.com database or available on this Site.
- Further, Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third party site, including, but not limited to, typographical errors, inaccuracies, outdated information, or broken links.
- Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information found on this Site.
- You acknowledge that in any computer system and any network of computer systems there is certain to be "downtime" due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party vendor failures during which Hireaperson Employment agency will be unable to provide this Site to You. Hireaperson Employment agency cannot predict or control when such "downtime" may occur and cannot control the duration of such "downtime."
- Hireaperon Ltd uses this Site to provide the access, computer services and connections that link the Hireaperson.com database to the Internet and other network systems. Hireaperson Employment agency has authority or control only over the operation of this Site. Nevertheless, You understand and agree that the Internet is inherently unreliable and subject to breaches of security. Therefore, Hireaperon Ltd cannot be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Site.
- Hireaperson Employment agency Employment agency has no authority or control over the content, operation or performance of any portion of the Internet including other Web sites to which this Site may be linked or from which this Site may be accessed. A link to a Web site not owned or operated by Hireaperon Ltd does not mean that Hireaperson Employment agency endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such Site and such link is being provided to You merely as a convenience. Reference to any product, process, publication, service or offering of any third party by trade name, trade mark, and manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Hireaperson Employment agency
- The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of Hireaperson Employment agency.
Exclusion of Liability
- Your use of this Site is free of charge. Therefore this Site and all information within it are provided on an "as is" basis and Hireaperson Employment agency excludes all responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to You or a third party as a result of using this Site or the Materials.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Hireaperson Employment agency be liable for loss or damages of any kind.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Hireaperson Employment agency be liable for a) loss of revenue; b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; c) loss of contracts; d) loss of the use of money; e) loss of anticipated savings; f) loss of business; g) loss of opportunity; h) loss of goodwill; i) loss of reputation; j) loss of, damage to or corruption of data; or k) any indirect or consequential loss; and such liability is excluded whether it is foreseeable, known, foreseen or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, (a) to (j) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
If the exclusion of liability set forth under the section 'Exclusion of Liability' is held inapplicable or unenforceable for any reason, then Hireaperson Employment agency maximum aggregate liability to you for all losses and damages shall be limited to £10.00 [or Hireaperson Employment agency may want to put an amount here in Euros instead, in case the UK currency goes to Euros at a future date].
Proprietary Information (Trade marks and Service Marks)
Certain portions of this Site contain information that is considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. Any attempt to access this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under local, state, national and international law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right under any patent, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right of Hireaperson Employment agency or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Financial promotions and investment advice (Users based in the United Kingdom)
Information contained in this Site and relating to Hireaperson Employment agency’s financial performance, future outlook and other aspects of Hireaperson Employment agency business is not intended to constitute a recommendation by Hireaperson Employment agency to buy, sell, or hold shares in Hireaperson Employment agency and/or other related investments. Hireaperson Employment agency does not offer or provide any investment advice in relation to its own shares and/or other related investments. Investment decisions that you may make concerning Hireaperson Employment agency’s shares and/or other related investments must be based solely on your evaluation of all factors which you may deem relevant. If in doubt, you should seek your own independent advice on the suitability of any investments referred to in this Site.
Where information contained in this Site constitutes financial promotions for the purposes of Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, such financial promotions are communicated by Hireaperson Employment agency pursuant to an available exemption which permits us to communicate certain financial promotions of securities already admitted to certain markets. Such communications are therefore not approved by a person who is authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority. Where we refer to the price at which Hireaperson Employment agency’s shares have been bought or sold in the past or to the yield on Hireaperson Employment agency’s shares, you should note that past performance cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance.
- Hireaperson Employment agency makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United Kingdom. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the site from outside of the United Kingdom, you do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
- These Terms and Conditions and use of the Site are governed by laws of England. You and Hireaperson Employment agency submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, provided that Hireaperson Employment agency may bring an action in any jurisdiction or court of its choosing.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be enforceable under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by a person or entity who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions.