Role: Senior Transport Supervisor
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for the planning of container logistics and produce the transport plan in line with customer orders and expectations.
You will plan future transport operations and be responsible for overseeing rates, claims and stocks whilst dealing with the day to day tasks.
You will also be needed to interact with drivers and subcontractors to plan and allocate the business and its future growth.
- HGV Class 1 licence, CPC & digital tachograph card.
- A minimum of 5 years transport operations experience
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- A full understanding of tachograph, working time and driver hour's legislation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prioritise and work well under pressure
- Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data/information.
- Awareness of current employment and H&S legislation, policies and procedures.
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving.
- A working knowledge of PC applications including Microsoft and Outlook.
Please contact us for further details.
0151 665 0660.