Location: Liverpool (L1)
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Financial & Reporting Accountant opportunity within a pharmaceutical business..
* Prepare and post recurring and standard manual journals, including intercompany entries and topside Finance Core journals.
* Perform reconciliations
* Identify reconciliation issues
* Process allocations
* Support preparation of entity budgets and forecasts including Profit & Loss, Balance sheet and cashflow statement
* Prepare and load data from the budgeting & planning tool to the consolidation system for all legal entities
* Consolidate group level budget & forecast including balance sheet and cashflow
* Process manual settlements in SAP
* Complete IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) adjustment calculations and share with *Controlling & Reporting for review
* Support for internal and external audit requests, including providing documentation of AP (Accounts Payable) invoices to auditors.
Qualified accountant- ACA/ACCA/CIMA candidates.
A driven and dynamic candidate who is looking to join an exciting, fast paced business is what is desired.
CVs to email@example.com please.