Role: Vehicle Preparation
Location: Liverpool & Manchester
Pay rate: £16-£24 per hour- depending on experience & shift patterns.
Working for the leading global service provider of the automotive industry.
The company are currently working alongside some of the largest automotive manufacturers in the UK and are currently looking for a Vehicle Prepper / Polisher.
All positions are for immediate starts on a long term contracting basis.
All positions are full time.
The role will involve:
• Prepare vehicles for paint.
• Sanding down panels.
• Masking panels ready for paint.
• Repair and fill damaged body panels.
• Priming panels ready for paint.
• Ensure there are no defects on prepared panels.
• Ensure work environment is clean and tidy.
• C&G/IMI/NVQ Vehicle Body Repair/Paint Operations or similar.
• Previous Bodyshop Prep experience is essential – minimum of 1 year.
• Keen eye for detail and quality.
• Must be able to work all shifts.
If you believe you are qualified for this role please email your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.