Experienced Laptop Repair Technicians required for temp-perm positions commencing February 2021.
We are currently recruiting laptop repair technicians to join our Bolton based client.
Pay rate: £12.00 per hour
Core working hours : 08:00-18:00 hrs
Rotas are : Sunday -Thursday & Saturday -Tuesday.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for repair and construction of customers laptops that have been returned.
Covering the process start to finish:
* Stripping the laptop down
* Checking hardware and software
* Replacing any faulty electrical parts and assembly of new units.
You may also be involved in the quality testing and configuration of devises prior to dispatch to the customer.
* 2 years + experience of test and repair of laptops / electronic devices in a repair centre environment is essential.
* IPC 610 certification would be advantageous.
* Good quality inspection skills, final test, OBA skills also required.
* Experience within a similar role is essential
* Comfortable working to strict time frames and in a fast pace environment
* Experience using various power tools
* Excellent attention to detail.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org