Role: Operations Resource Manager
Salary: £35,000 per annum DOE
Currently seeking a Planning & Resource Manager to join an Operations team.
You will be accountable for operations planning and resource allocation, ensuring that the right people, processes, equipment, permissions and plans are in the right place, at the right time.
Your role will involve being responsible for predicting and forward planning of operational resources to meet the ever increasing volumes of casework.
- Review and develop current operational forecasting and planning, enhancing existing or sourcing new tools and/or models to assist improved resource planning across the teams
- Use all known data, historic trends, work volumes, statutory deadlines, member behaviour, SLAs, priorities and external factors to identify peaks and troughs of work and resource gaps and align staff accordingly to ensure performance against SLAs and KPIs is achieved
- Analyse live performance metrics and predicted work volumes alongside available resource and competency levels to better allocate staff to teams on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. Monitor and report on actual volumes vs predicted volumes to continuously develop forecasting. Deliver insights to improve performance
- Resolve resourcing constraints and/or issues and escalate to Operations Director where necessary
- Manage the set up and creation of bulk cases in collaboration with the Operational Managers to smooth peaks and troughs of work
- Ensure working patterns, rotas and management of annual leave are aligned with business needs and predicted work volumes
- Enhance cross team working so all teams understand the wider business priorities
- History of successfully managing operational planning and resource allocation across multiple teams
- Ability to present data insights and management information in a compelling manner to support resource decisions and action plans.
- Highly analytical and structured approach with critical thinking
- Strong communication skills and collaborative approach across multiple business units. Able to challenge, influence and innovate
- Target driven with exceptional analytical skills and a strong track record in resource planning
- Sound understanding or resource planning tools and methodology and how these can be applied to a pension administration service
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to both understand and translate data and communicate resource decisions
- A team player, able to build effective relationships at all levels within the organisation
Please contact us for further information on:
0161 711 1710