Job Description: Steelworker Setter
Initial 6-month contract - Temp to Perm
Working for a manufacturing company who operate within the Defence Industry.
You will be responsible for the pre-fabrication and manufacture of steelwork, structures and items.
Steelworker / Setter key skills:
• Time-served Steelworker (Plater/Shipwright)
• C&G Level 3 or equivalent
• NVQ L3 (dependent on time-served date)
• Demonstrate experience in Shipbuilding, Nuclear, Petro-Chem. Offshore, Marine, Engineering
• Previous experience in erection of large steel fabrications.
Please contact us with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org