Role: Gas Engineer/Wet Fitter (Installer)
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000 per annum
This is an opportunity to work for an experienced and innovative heating and compliance firm that offers professional gas installation, maintenance and servicing, as well as energy solutions.
* Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of domestic heating systems.
* Complete works in accordance with specification and gas safe regulations
* Completion of all relevant paperwork
* Ensure customer satisfaction and safety
* Participate in out of hour's works, including overtime, call out etc.
* Work to operational procedures, safe working practices and H&S procedures
* Undertake all other maintenance works within remit
Experience and Qualifications:
* Recognised formal training attaining the relevant craft qualification, NVQ Level 2/3 or equivalent.
* ACS Qualifications CCN1, HTR1, CKR1, CENWAT
* LPG,UNVENTED Oil, solar and renewable/ASHP qualifications are desirable but not essential
* Full understanding of gas legislation
* Full clean driving license
* Understanding of Health and Safety and working to best practice
* Ability to manage own time and workload
* Previous experience of working with the public- demonstrating excellent customer service.
If you believe you are qualified for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you.