Role: Warehouse Site Trainer
MHE (Machine Handling Equipment) training within a warehouse environment.
Reporting into the QHSE Manager, you'll be the go-to person for everything training - from delivering new starter inductions to annual MHE refreshers and training on site-specific equipment.
Although predominantly based on the day shift, you'll need to be flexible to ensure that the colleagues on the night shift also have their training needs met.
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum. In addition - 25 days holiday. Plus Bank Holidays.
• Deliver comprehensive site inductions for all new starters, including drug and alcohol screening
• Carry out the delivery of all manual handling and MHE training, including articulated forklift, counterbalance, man-up, LLOP, PPT and MEWP
• Assist the QHSE Manager in the planning of training needs and updating the site training matrix
• Ensure that all training records and paperwork are completed and logged in an accurate and timely manner
• A proven track record in a similar role training colleagues on a variety of MHE, preferably with exposure to and knowledge of working with chemicals
• Relevant training qualifications, such as ITTSAR or RTITB certification
• A self-motivated and organised approach to work with the ability to effectively prioritise and spin multiple plates at one time
• The flexibility to work night shifts to deliver training to the colleagues on our overnight operation