Role: Banking Agent
Salary: £22,000 per annum
As a Banking Agent you will be speaking directly to client's customers who find themselves in financial difficulty. You will need to take ownership to understand the customers financial situation, providing options and solutions ensuring fair outcomes at all times.
Office based inbound Banking Agents required within Financial Services!
As a Banking Agent you will be speaking directly to our client's customers who find themselves in financial difficulty. You will need to take ownership to understand the customers financial situation, providing options and solutions ensuring fair outcomes at all times, including vulnerable customers.
This is a permanent role, 35hr working week on a shift rota basis:
- 7 hr shifts between 8am & 8pm Monday to Friday (including some Saturdays)
- Current shift pattern does NOT include Sunday or Bank Holiday working
- Training shifts Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
· Understanding the customers financial situation, providing options and solutions ensuring fair outcomes at all times, including for our vulnerable customers
· Building rapport, empathising, and having meaningful conversations with our customers to deliver excellent customer service
· Embracing learning, coaching and development to continuously improve your skills and capability
· Sharing ideas to improve the customer service experience
· Making a difference to customers
· Comfortable speaking with customers over the phone and asking questions on to gain a full understanding of our customers circumstances
· Handling customer telephone calls in an efficient and effective manner
· Making decisions considering the risk to the client and impact to the customer using guidance or advice where required
· Navigating around our systems and ensuring all details entered are accurate
· Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to through training and compliance
· A positive attitude towards change and a desire to grow to be the best you can be
•Be part of our competitive pay progression scheme with a salary starting at £20,000 with the potential to reach up to £23,800 in as little as 6 months
•Eligible for a 'working in the office' bonus of £500 after 3 months
• Friendly and vibrant office environment
•Potential to work from home after completing your qualifying period.
•Internal career progression platform called INSPIRE, which helps many colleagues to develop into a multitude of roles available.
•23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
•The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
•Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more!
•Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology
•Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Please get in contact.