Role: Domestic Plumbing & Heating Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum- plus bonus.
Location: North & West Yorkshire
This plumbing and heating company is looking for fully qualified engineers to join their team.
* An understanding of all types of plumbing and heating systems.
* A flexible individual who is happy working on their own but also as part of a team.
* Extensive experience or just a few years - Enthusiasm and demonstrable skills are valued .
·Replacing boilers, converting systems to combi boilers installing unvented cylinders etc
·Changing out radiators or doing general plumbing repairs.
·CP12s, servicing and boiler repairs.
·Occasional first and second fix work
* Up to £32000 basic salary. Plus unlimited bonus on cost management, quality and key deliverables.
* 40hr week. Flexible shift pattern.
* Pension scheme
* Company van- fuel
* Ongoing training and future career progression.
Minimum Experience - either
Minimum 3 years post qualification through fast track gas diploma OR
Newly qualified level 3 plumbing and heating engineer having followed a full apprenticeship.
·Full domestic ACS to include CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, Cookers and Fires
·Knowledge of vented and unvented hot water systems, qualification preferred but training can be given.
·Knowledge of WRAS & L1
·Travel in the Yorkshire region with company vehicle
·Be prepared to train and advance skills with our training provider.
If you are qualified for ths role please contact us & email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org