Role: Gas Engineer
Salary: £32,000-£35,000 per annum DOE
The successful domestic gas engineers can be employed directly or can function as external contractors, your choice. The majority of work will be within a 60 mile radius but extended travel with occasional overnight stays will be offered to engineers who are happy to work further afield.
You will be provided with a company vehicle, a fuel card and tools. Additional benefits exist and these will be explained during the job interview.
The nature of the job is the professional installation of gas boilers and any associated work. Other work would include swaps, conversions in addition to full system installations. All the work will be in the private domestic market often in the presence of the homeowners.
Skills & Experience:
• Relevant ACS domestic gas certificates – City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2, ACS, CCN1, CEN1, HTR1, WAT1, CKR1 etc.
• A minimum of 3 years of proven experience working as a domestic gas engineer
• Honest, trustworthy and reliable
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Administration skills
• Ability to work in a professional and gas-safe manner at all times
• Ability to work effectively in a team when required to do so
Immediate starts are available although we respect that notice periods need to be honoured in some circumstances.