Business Development Manager
Role: Business Development Manager
Waste Management Industry
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Field Sales Executive or Business Development Manager for our Widnes based client.
You will be contributing to an ever growing established recycling and recovery company that is helping customers reduce their impact on the environment.
Demonstrate a track record of winning and developing new customers, therefore be financially aware and commercially astute.
You will have worked in a senior sales role before and know how to deliver high service levels, create a great customer experience and manage expectations whilst maximising profits.
You will need to have acquired sound knowledge of the UK waste management industry.
Have strong demonstrable sales experience and success
Business to business sales experience: 2 years minimum (required)
- Proven track record in business development or sales role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to understand client needs and provide innovative solutions
- Proficient in software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software is highly desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
More information about the role will be given upon receiving an application that matches the clients requirements.