Work From Home Customer Service Advisor
Location: Salford based company
Salary : £19,000-£20,000 per annum- plus quarterly bonus
A role working for a worldwide outsourcing company that specialises in delivering extraordinary customer support and services to an expansive client catalogue.
Customer Service representatives are needed - taking on the role of building relationships with our high profile client and customer base.
This is a Customer Service position for people who want to develop within Customer Service Excellence, whilst working within the finance or banking industry.
Your principal role will be answering inbound calls from existing customers, using your professional and friendly approach in assisting with account queries, such as payments, direct debits, overdrafts, interest rates - anything banking related.
You will be initially be inducted on a paid, first-class training program for 6 weeks. This will involve all aspects of the role and enable all our valued staff to become part of a cohesive team.
Required is a minimum of 6 months of customer service experience in either contact centres, face to face customer service, retail or hospitality.
• Deliver excellent Customer Service
• Manage your own inbound calls efficiently.
• Follow structured scripts and criteria when handling various banking enquiries
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and provide creative advice and solutions
• Keep up to date with policies and products through a digital system and email communications
• Build growing and sustainable relationships with customerbase.
• Keep records and up-to-date logs of your conversations and sales on a database system
• Demonstrate professionalism.
•Work 40 hours per week between Monday to Sunday
•Applicants to be flexible as weekends will rotate
•Rotational shift pattern between – 08:00hrs -22:00hrs
•Earn £19,344 per year with up to £750 commission bonus every quarter
•Paid Holidays - 28 days accrued over the year (including Bank Holidays)
•You must live in England, Scotland or Wales
•You must have a reasonably fast broadband connection that you can connect to via ethernet cable
•You must have full access to your Modem or Router
•You must have a smart phone as you'll need to be able to download relevant security apps to login to their system.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you & we look forward to hearing from you.