Working Monday to Friday from 9am until 17:30pm and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, it’s required to proactively contact customers/prospects as directed to promote the company brand in a professional manner. To generate and secure quality, qualified appointments/leads working closely in conjunction with the IT Pre-Sales Consultants.
Some of the main responsibilities Include.
• To undertake outbound and inbound (when required/instructed) telesales activity with customers/prospects as directed in close cooperation and communication with the IT Pre-Sales Consultants.
• To exceed sales targets and meet agreed KPI’s as directed by the Marketing Manager.
• To book telephone and field sales appointments for the IT Pre-Sales Consultants with qualified prospects.
• To continually update and cleanse the prospect database with key marketing and competitor information as directed.
• To recruit attendees for the prospect events and provide pre and post event follow up support.
• Proven Telemarketing experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge and experience of the IT Industry would be essential.
• B2B experience would be advantageous.
• Previous experience of Selling Microsoft Office 365 would be advantageous
Key competencies include.
• Sales orientated team player
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent listener & communicator
• Good organisation & admin skills
• Pipeline management
• IT skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Ability to work to targets & deadlines
£20 - 24k depending on experience
Uncapped commissions based on;
• Accelerator payment scheme for SAT and quotable appointments (quality appointments)
• % of GP WON from appointments
• Quarterly bonus based on GP produced
Interested candidates are invited to apply on 0151 728 3340 and arrange to register for the job.
This is an immediate placement so people are encouraged to apply swiftly.
HireAPerson: 0151 728 3340