Working Monday to Friday from 9am until 17:30pm and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, it’s required to proactively contact customers/prospects as directed to promote the company brand in a professional manner. To generate and secure quality, qualified appointments/leads working closely in conjunction with the IT Pre-Sales Consultants.
Some of the main responsibilities Include.
• To undertake outbound and inbound (when required/instructed) telesales activity with customers/prospects as directed in close cooperation and communication with the IT Pre-Sales Consultants.
• To exceed sales targets and meet agreed KPI’s as directed by the Marketing Manager.
• To book telephone and field sales appointments for the IT Pre-Sales Consultants with qualified prospects.
• To continually update and cleanse the prospect database with key marketing and competitor information as directed.
• To recruit attendees for the prospect events and provide pre and post event follow up support.
• Proven Telemarketing experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge and experience of the IT Industry would be essential.
• B2B experience would be advantageous.
• Previous experience of Selling Microsoft Office 365 would be advantageous
Key competencies include.
• Sales orientated team player
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent listener & communicator
• Good organisation & admin skills
• Pipeline management
• IT skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Ability to work to targets & deadlines
Uncapped commissions based on;
• Accelerator payment scheme for SAT and quotable appointments (quality appointments)
• % of GP WON from appointments
• Quarterly bonus based on GP produced
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly and/or contact Alex immediately on 0151 728 3340 and arrange to register for the job.
This is an immediate placement so people are encouraged to apply swiftly.
Hire A Person: 0151 728 3340