Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, it is required to proactively contact customers/prospects as directed to promote the Communicate Better brand in a professional manner. To generate and secure quality, qualified appointments/leads working closely in conjunction with the Field Sales teams.
Some of the main responsibilities include.
• To undertake outbound and inbound (when required/instructed) telesales activity with customers/prospects as directed in close cooperation and communication with the field sales team.
• To exceed sales targets and meet agreed KPI’s as directed by the Marketing Manager.
• To book sales appointments for the field sales team with qualified prospects.
• To continually update and cleanse the prospect database with key marketing and competitor information as directed.
• To recruit attendees for the prospect events and provide pre and post event follow up support.
• Proven Telemarketing experience would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of the telecommunications industry would be advantageous.
• B2B experience would be advantageous.
• Sales orientated team player
• Energy and enthusiasm
• Excellent listener & communicator
• Good organisation & admin skills
• Pipeline management
• IT skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Ability to work to targets & deadlines
Annual salary expectations.
£20k with uncapped commissions based on;
• Accelerator payment scheme for SAT and quotable appointments (quality appointments)
• % of GP WON from appointments
• Quarterly bonus based on GP produced
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly and/or contact HireAPerson immediately on 0151 728 3340 and arrange to register for the job.
This is an immediate placement so people are encouraged to apply swiftly.
HireAPerson: 0151 728 3340